Some random things I’ve been thinking about lately:
- Getting another tattoo…..it’s a bit more elaborate and it will be on my back, on the right side. I feel out of sorts a bit as my tats are not symmetrical. And least that’s my justification. Need to get the budget all set first, though.
- It’s been too long since I’ve fuddled with my instruments – the last time I wrote a song (yet unpublished….I know….the suspense!) was in December. Song is called Butterflies. Yeah, it was a time and place and yet, I am not there now. Hmmmmm.
- I want to start exercising again. I think I will get my bike (aka, a BICYCLE! No more motorcycles for me, at least for now.) and start doing trails or something. Maybe lift weights to get toned. I need to do something.
- I miss playing the drums, with a band. Not sure what to do about that.
- I can only do what I can do – life might be out of sorts, I might not be exactly where I want to be at every moment, but I can only do what I can do. And I am fine with that! Huh…..
- I love to read……and I’m gonna do that right now before I fall to sleep and dream that I have a stick shift again…..that’s been my recurring dream the last few nights!
Wishing my wonderful 2.78 readers great thougths and blessings – GINA OUT!
Addendum: I find it amazingly ironic that a blog-bot (site that harvests blogs so that readers can see all sorts of things in one place) picked THIS POST to reference! Hundreds of readers (welcome!) learning about how very boring I am! Nice……LOL.