~I interviewed Josh, my youngest- age 8 1/2
1. What is something your mom always says to you?
I love you
2. What makes mom happy?
Me saying I love you
3. What makes mom sad?
When we don’t listen and are naughty
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
5. What was your mom like as a child?
Well, how should I know? I wasn’t alive then.
6. How old is your mom?
7. How tall is your mom?
I never learned that
8. What is your mom’s favorite thing to do?
I think you told me and you said you like being with me and Kenny
9. What does your mom do when you are not around?
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
By being in a movie
11. What is your mom really good at?
There are so many things…..you’re good at singing
12. What is your mom not very good at?
Uh, eeeeee, I’m thinking, don’t rush me…….what if I say something but it’s kind of rude?……Balancing or something? ‘Cause you do everything really good
13. What does your mom do for a job?
Do, like, you do job to job……I forgot how to say it.
14. What is your mom’s favorite food?
Brownies? (Nope! Too sweet!)
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
She finishes what she starts. And she does stuff like get on a scary ride and that makes me so proud of her.
16. If your mom was a cartoon character, what would it be?
17. What do you and your mom do together?
18. How are you and your mom the same?
We both have the same nose. (Sorry about that Josh!!!)
19. How are you and your mom different?
I’m a boy and she’s a girl
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Well, because she’s my mother and I am her son. And she says, “I love you Josh.”
21. What does your mom like about your Dad
How he acts – he makes her laugh
22. Where is your mom’s favorite place to go?
Anywhere with me.