I did this on Facebook and really laughed, so thought I’d post it here too!
Ask your child(ren) these questions and enter their answers…Quite amusing!
Kenny is 13 yrs. old
1. What is something mom always says to you?
~ “Have a good day, don’t get molested!”
2. What makes mom happy?
~ ” Being with her family”
3. What makes mom sad?
~ “when people lie to her”
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
~ ” when she moons me and when we hit each other at K1 Speed”
5. What was your mom like as a child?
6. How old is your mom?
7. How tall is your mom?
~ ” 5’4 (5’6″ really)
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
~ ” Hang with her family”
9. What does your mom do when you’re not around?
~ ” Work and homework”
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
11. What is your mom really good at?
~ ” Typing and driving fast at K1 Speed”
12. What is your mom not very good at?
~ “Surfing” (and this is totally true!)
13. What does your mom do for a job?
~ “Office Manager at Du-par’s”
14.What is your mom’s favorite food?
~ “Hibachi Steak House”
15.What makes you proud of your mom?
~ “She always makes time for me”
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
17. What do you and your mom do together?
~ ” Race at K1 Speed”
18. How are you and your mom the same?
~”We both are awesome and like the same things – we are very much alike”
19. How are you and your mom different?
~ “I’m a boy and she’s a girl”
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
~ “She always calls me to see if I’m okay and is always there to help me and understands me”
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
~ “His biceps” (We both had a good laugh with this one!)
22. Where is your mom’s favorite place to go?
~ “Bon Jovi Concerts”