Well, I made it thru my 40th Birthday in one piece! Yeah! It was a great day! My friends took me out to lunch, D flew in to California, and I was able to eek out a late dinner too! Woohoo!
On that note, wanted to update my list for “inquiring minds”! LOL I am so pathetic!
• Final Cut Express 4.0 Software (for Mac….of course!)
• Steel string acoustic guitar (narrow neck if possible but cheap is cool)
• Leopard Mac Operating System upgrade – RECEIVED
• Gift Cards for iTunes
• Harry Potter book series, or any part thereof AFTER book 3
• The new Amazon Kindle eBook reading device. I mean, seriously, I think this was made for ME! The newest technology, the ability to hold 200 books, and it reads like a piece of paper! Freaking amazing!
• Video8 digital converter (so I can convert them to my Mac computer)
• Apple Airport Express
• Apple AirPort Extreme Base Station RECEIVED
• Apple TV 160GB
• Borders gift cards
• Motorcycle riding lessons
• Starbucks gift cards
• Skydiving jump (tandem, of course!)
Thanks to all of you who made this day special! You have blessed me beyond measure!