I received a call from Wandita on Friday saying that her tribe had a care package for me if I wanted to pick it up after leaving the hospital (where Del’s baby was born). Well, that didn’t end up happening but Uncle Don brought it in his truck today! Whoot whoot! Thanks to Don, Wanda, Heather, and Allie who prepared the following care package that is absolutely PERFECT!:
1. Paper plates and BOWLS! NOW I can eat my chili!
2. A small frying pan and sauce pan- now I can COOK my chili!
3. Utensils, plastic silverware, and a can opener.
4. Dish soap and scrub sponges (does that mean I have to CLEAN items in #2 &3?)
5. Ramen soup – my fav!
6. Dinty Moore stew – MY FAV how did you know?!?!!?!
7. Stagg Chili Laredo – how did you know this is my all time fav?!!?!!?
8. A plastic drink shaker which includes 4 shot glasses – this TOTALLY made me laugh!
9. Eclipse gum!
10. SUNFLOWER SEEDS!!!!
If I forgot anything, please forgive me!
Thank you SO MUCH for your sweet, generous hearts that have cared for me so well! I just ate some stew and my tummy is way happy. I am drinking WATER and eating some seeds as I type this. Very content! Thank you very much – I love you all!