First, the negatives:
1) Deana, Stepha, and the kids moved to Texas. You have heard me bemoan this subject enough that I don’t need to go into details!
2) Several other close friends have been or will be on vacation. Sigh. I am sucking it up, truly! But holy crap people! Don’t you know it’s all about me??? LOL
3) A homeless man “parked” in Chino Hills and I have forged a sort of friendship and now he’s gone! I hope he’s okay.
Now, the positives:
1) Thanks to cool friends like Sonya who have hung out with me! YOU ROCK!
2) School is back in swing so that takes up a lot of my free time.
3) Oh yeah, there’s this jacked wireless connection…..
4) I don’t know, I kind of feel like there should be more positives than negatives, so I am really pressured to have something here! Oh, damn!
Today I started my Job/Eccles/Song of Solomon Bible class. It is very small – only 5 students, glad they didn’t cancel it! – but sometimes the smaller classes are harder because the IDIOTS in the class think they can just take over! Such was the case today! But otherwise it was very interesting. I also start my Acts Bible class on Tuesday and have a boatload of homework to do so I better get back to bed so I am awake enough to do it tomorrow (today?).
Special shout out to Heather – my little left handed sister – who always comments me and leaves me messages on my MySpace! Love you!