Okay, I am AGAIN avoiding working on my research paper! I am so BAD! It really isn’t that hard but I have SO MUCH information it’s hard to throw out this and keep that. Thanks to Rona who allowed me to interview and observe her this past week.
On that note, I am going to focus on some positives in my life!
- I have a great manager and team at work. This is really not a appeal for a raise or anything like that. I truly love my job and, working on my current research paper, I can see that I am blessed to be employed where I am. Is it perfect? No! But great nonetheless.
- I have an awesome family. My kids give me grey hair, my house hasn’t learned how to clean itself yet, and bills keep coming, but I know I have my family and they love me. I love them too.
- I am thankful that my body works. While it gives me aches and pains, I am glad that I am able to get around, help out, play with the dogs, etc.
- My Lord, Jesus Christ, is a faithful Lord. I am told, it seems at every turn lately, that my faith is in vain. However, I know that is a lie. I have been blessed is so many ways – most of which I clearly do not deserve – but I accept totally. Without Him I would be so buried in the crap of life. (can I say “Him” and “crap” in the same sentence????)
- Special shout outs to those that help me out everyday; Deana – the best friend a person could ask for and who does too much to list here, Stephanie – the perfect nanny, friend, and sister, Jerry – who spoils me so much with morning coffee, chocolate donuts, and a clean house, and Aunt Kay – who always leaves me awesome comments on my blog.
Thanks for reading and allowing me to skip more homework!